How can my change help anything?
- Did you ever think that the two pennies and a dime you get back after buying a cup of coffee can go towards helping provide a meal for a child.
- Did you ever think that the two quarters you use to buy a soda can actually go towards providing an education for a child.
- Did you ever think that the nickel you found on the ground can actually go towards taking the gospel to an unreached family.
- Did you ever think that the change your small group, your church, your vacation Bible school, your Sunday School class can actually go towards… The Hope of Change!
Your Change Counts!
What is The Hope of Change?
Children’s Homes, Hunger & Water, Aid in Emergency, Nutrition & Healthcare, Growth in Christ, Education
- Your group determines a time to run the coin campaign. (It is recommend to be less than 30 days.)
- Request the number of Hope of Change cans needed for your group/ campaign. (Mailed at no charge to you.)
- Start collecting and fill the pink cans.
- Head to the bank or a coinstar machine near you and cash them in and mail the check to Hope for the Hungry and designate coin campaign.
Note: If you are local to the Central Texas area, please contact us and we will collect the cans and handle all the labor.
If you’re interested in The Hope of Change Campaign, click here.